When submitting an abstract for a BrAVO meeting, please follow the guidelines below
• The first line should give the title.
• The authors’ names should appear on the next line – initials followed by last name.
• Provide the name of your practice /institution.
• Use single spacing.
• Use 10 point Trebuchet MS font for all text.
• Photographs or diagrams are encouraged, but do not place them within the main body text. Instead send each photograph or diagram as a separate JPEG image with a title such as “Figure 1: The eye before surgery”. Up to four images may be included. If additional images are required, please discuss this in advance of the deadline.
• The abstract should be 250 words. If you require additional text, please contact the scientific committee
• Please send in electronic format to Chris Dixon at email@example.com.
IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SPRING 2021 MEETING THEN PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS IN BY MONDAY 1ST MARCH 2021.
The deadline for abstract submission for the each meeting is one month prior to the event. Abstracts will be reviewed and the author notified one week after the submission deadline with time allowed for alterations if required. A short presentation (approximately 10 mins) must be given, including time for discussion, with specific time guidelines to be issued closer to the meeting. All oral presentations must be made in English. Presentations must be compatible with Microsoft Powerpoint.