Lumbry Park Veterinary Specialists is a large multidisciplinary referral hospital providing veterinary referral services across the South of England including London and the Thames Valley. Our services include Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic surgery, Soft Tissue Surgery, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Diagnostic Imaging. The hospital is an ISFM gold feline clinic and was awarded the BVHA design award for an outstanding working environment. We are part of CVS (UK) Ltd, the largest provider of integrated veterinary services in the UK. The referrals division currently operates eight referral hospitals in the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a board-certified/eligible or experienced referral Ophthalmologist on a full or part time basis.
We offer a first class Ophthalmology service with comprehensive diagnostic and treatment facilities including RETevet ERG machine, Esaote MyLabClass C ultrasound machine, Zeiss operating microscope, Whitestar Signature cataract machine, on-site Siemens 16-slice CT, on-site Siemens 1.5T MRI and all the other expected diagnostic and surgical tools to enable the ophthalmology service to perform:
- The medical management of all ocular diseases including dry eye, uveitis and glaucoma
- Eyelid surgeries – routine (entropion/ectropion) and complex
- ‘Cherry eye’ surgery
- Surgery for the removal of abnormal eyelashes (cryosurgery, sharp surgery)
- Management of ocular trauma/removal of foreign bodies
- Cataract and lens luxation surgeries
- Investigation of ocular tumours
- Investigation of sudden onset blindness
- Investigation of neuro-ophthalmic disease
You will be working alongside an experienced, residency trained, Ophthalmologist and you will be supported by experienced diplomates in internal medicine, soft-tissue surgery, neurology, cardiology, orthopaedic surgery, anaesthesia and emergency and critical care.
Lumbry Park is dedicated to providing an outstanding service to our clients and the very best care for their pets.
For an informal chat please contact our Clinical Director email@example.com or to apply please visit: https://bit.ly/35ruKCA