Park Veterinary Group is a well-established successful practice in Leicester. Our Ophthalmology department is looking for a 3rd full time colleague to join our referral ophthalmology team alongside our two Advanced Practitioners.
We offer an ophthalmology referral service to practices across the East Midlands, including phacoemulsification, and are based in a 24-hour hospital practice which also offers referrals for surgery and diagnostic imaging.
The position would suit someone holding or studying towards a certificate in ophthalmology and Advanced Practitioner status, who wants to work in a friendly, supportive team and develop their skills.
All the usual benefits including:
- 5 weeks holiday per year, birthday allowance and bank holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Specsavers Free Eye Test (and voucher for glasses for VDU use if applicable)
- Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA
- Focus on employee well being
- VDS Cover
- RCVS Fee Paid
- Company sick pay
- Free flu vaccination
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme contribution
Leadership training is very much encouraged and fully funded